Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~ w#@t !F ! $@Y..... ~







When someone you love has left you there is a feeling of missing a part of yourself. Like one who has had a limb removed, you constantly reach for the phantom lover. You may wish for this uncomfortable feeling to leave you so that you can function properly. However, the truth is that the place in your heart the feels a sense of lacking represents the hole where your relationship goes. It is natural to feel that you miss the person the belongs in your life....

If I had to live my life without you near me 
The days would all be empty 
The nights would seem so long 
With you I see forever oh so clearly 
I might have been in love before 
But it never felt this strong 
Our dreams are young 
And we both know they'll take us 
Where we want to go….
If the road ahead is not so easy, 
Our love will lead the way for us 
Like a guiding star 
I'll be there for you if you should need me 
You don't have to change a thing 
I love you just the way you are 
So come with me and share the view 
I'll help you see forever too ….

ok..stop!!!jiwang xleh lame2..t sendiri nek menyampah...hahahaha..tp xslh share pe yg kte rse...kan2...no more CRY rean...!!!!! jgn jd childlish okey....
till then...
nunyte.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment